Order Form!

Name:
Email Address:
Address:
Item 1:
Item 2:
Delivery Method: C.O.D(KUANTAN AREA only!)
Pos Laju
Phone Number:
Message/Enquiry:
Payment Method: Maybank
C.O.D(Cash On Delivery)
Facebook Name:
I have confirmed my ORDER, and read the T&C, also understand that cancellations are not allowed after the order form has been submitted: I Agree
I Disagree

This online form was provided by Freedback.

AFTER YOU HAVE FILL UP THE FORM,PLEASE CHECK YOU EMAIL ACCOUNT INBOX WITHIN 24 HOURS.TQ :).


Sunday 1 July 2012

Shoes

Hey guys.I am thinking to let go some of my preloved shoes.Condition for the shoes are still in the good condition and some of that I never worn yet.So come and see :)



Pink Flat Shoes

Brand : Move from Brand Outlet

Actual Price : RM 45

*SALE* for RM 15 only !

worn only twice

Condition : 9.5/10






Side View





Still in the box







Jeans WedgesBrand : Cartino Sonea
Condition : 9.8/10
(never worn!)
Actual Price : RM 39.90
*SALE* RM 25 only
!






Still in the boxes yawww !

No comments:

Post a Comment